CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Candy Corn Nail Art

Yay! Monday is finally here! In celebration of my 22nd birthday (sept. 15th) I am dedicating this whole week to halloween nail art (because I am antsy for halloween lol). The first nail art tutorial for the week is candy corn nails!! Woo hoo!




What You Need:
White nail polish
Yellow nail polish
Orange nail polish
Base coat
Top coat

Step One:
Paint your nails with a basecoat. Then paint your nails white.


Step Two:
Paint your tips yellow. It doesn't have to be perfect because candy corn does not have straight lines. We actually wanted it to have a little curve to it!


Step Three:
Add a orange stripe to the middle of your nail. Remember it doesn't have to be prefect. Then add your top coat and you're done!


I hope you guys enjoy this weeks tutorials!


9 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Of course I'm gonna follow your new blog! I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner! Love the candy corn nails, so perfect for Halloween! And Happy early Birthday! I hope you have an awesome week! :)

LC said...

HAPPYYY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I'm sure I'll get around to telling you on your special day too!

AND YES, I was following you on the other blog before! I cant believe that happened??? WEIRD!

Thanks for keeping me updated!!! GREAT JOB ON THE CANDY CORN NAILS! You're too creative, I enjoy your posts!

XO!
LC

Sandra said...

It looks super nice. :)

Sara said...

LOVE the candy corn nails. Can't wait for Halloween so I can do this. Maybe I'll do it sooner just because.

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks soo much guys for re-following me =] It had something to do with me changing my blog name and the dashboard stopped updating =[ But I will survive! lol

BreezeyBee said...

you have the same birthday as my sister!
happy birthday, just incase im indisposed on the day

following you now x
BreezeyBee Blog

♥beauxs mom said...

I'm ready for Halloween too yay! This mani is so
Cute! And it seems pretty easy so I could probably attempt it, thanks.

KarenD said...

How fun!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks everybody =]

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!