CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Claire's: Neon Green

I was debating on what swatch I wanted to next. I picked Claire's Neon Green polish. I have had this polish for about three years now. I could tell it was old when I applied it. It was a little on the gooey side (plus the label was completely rubbed off lol). After painting my nails with it I decided it was time to say farewell to it, but at least I got a swatch (and nail tutorial) out of it before I pitched it. I don't really care for Claire's polishes as they cheap so easily (that could explain why I only ever bought two bottles). I am wearing three coats and no top coat.






What's your take on Claire's nail polishes?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!