CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

A Coupon? Say What?!

I wanted to take the time today to talk about, you guessed it, coupons! I was, once again, going through my polishes lastnight and picked up a polish I got a few months back from Walgreens which gave me the idea to blog about this.

Stores have clearances and sometimes they will have polishes setting out. Well if you have a coupon and match it with the clearance this makes for a very cheap polish (or any item really) Anyways, Walgreens had a clearance on some Rimmel London nail polishes. They were marked down to $2.19 plus I had a $2.00 off coupon which made my nail polish .19 cents (SCORE!)


I also recently printed out some coupons from coupons.com for some razors. They are $6.00 of  two disposable schick razors packs and they actually have these razors for $1.97 a pack at walmart. Walmart also allows overage on coupons. Which means since I only have to buy two packs of these razors which totals out to $3.94 I still have $2.06 extra from that coupon which I can spend on something else in the store... like nail polish! LOL.

I hope you guys got all of that bottom paragraph lol. It's a little hard to explain. I just wanted to take the time to tell you to USE coupons when you can it will keep more money in your pocket! I know going on a shopping spree for nail polish can get a little expensive! lol.

Todays question: How often do you use coupons?


3 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Ahh I didn't know that about Walmart! Great deal! And 19 cents is amazing! :D

Kirshten said...

My Dad uses coupons all the time!! He buys something like $50 at Walgreens, and he gets it all free! All he has to do is pay tax! Thats why my Dad comes with me when I buy nail polish!! There are so many coupons out there! You just have to look for them. :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Olivia Yup, walmart alows overage =]

@KirshtenI applaud you! I do the same thing with coupons and have a stock pile =] lol.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!