CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

GOSH: Orange Drops

As some of you may know I had won a nail polish from The Trace Face Philes blog. I won a GOSH nail polish called Orange Drops. I was excited to win because this is my first more expensive nail polish that I own and I was also excited to try it out! When I started off with the first coat it was so sheer that I thought I was going to need 3 coats, but to my surprise I only needed two! And don't even get me started on the formula! I'm absolutely in love with it! It went on soo smoothly and the brush... WONDERFUL! I absolutely love this polish. I will definitely purchase some in the future.

These swatches were taken in a sun room with a flash.





Suprisingly, I really like this color. I usually don't like oranges, but I feel differently about this one. As for the name I like it, but I didn't feel it described the nail polish (I know I'm weird lol) I would have named it something like pumpkin spice because that's what it made me think of when I put it on my nails lol.

Question for today: Do you own any gosh nail polishes? If so, which one is your favorite?




3 comments:

Olivia C. said...

It's the perfect orange for Halloween! I don't have any Gosh polishes, but I wish I did!

Shally said...

I love it! I don't own any Gosh polishes. They, along with a lot of other things, are on my wishlist.

Nail Art Epicness said...

I absolutley love this gosh polish and it def reminds me of halloween too Olivia! =]

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!