CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

MAIL!

I entered a contest at A Beauty Full Life's blog and won! If you aren't already following this blog go follow it now! LC always has such great blog posts and sometimes even blogs about nail polish! So go follow her!

And these are the goodies I won:
Too Faced: Shadow Insurance
Too Faced: Lip Insurance
Too Faced: Glamour Gloss In Plush
Pacifica: Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter
Love & Beauty: Vicious Violet nail polish
Sephora: Smokey Eye Pallette with mini brush, kohl eyeliner and mascara
Sephora: Leopard pouch
Love & Beauty: Nail file manicure set





I want to thank you LC for all the goodies!! I will definitely be swatching the Vicious Violet nail polish soon enough!


6 comments:

Beautyshades said...

I tried before too faced shadow insurance and is very good:)

Olivia C. said...

Congrats on winning! Can't wait to see the polish. :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Beautyshades Yeah, I tried it out yesterday after i got it (HAHA) and I was very impressed! lol.

@Olivia C. Thanks!!

Nail Nerd said...

Congrats, that's such a fun win! I like that purple polish :D

♥beauxs mom said...

Congrats thats a sweet prize!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks gals!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!