CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monster Energy Drink Nail Art

It's time for a nail art tutorial! I did this for my boyfriend's little step sister a couple weeks ago and she loved 'em! So, I decided to re-do them on my own nails. It's the Monster Energy Drink logo. Here is the final results:


What You Need:
Base coat
Green nail polish
Black nail polish (with a thin brush)
Top coat

Step One:
Apply a basecoat to protect your natural nail. Then apply your green polish.

Step Two:
Draw a squiggly line like so:


Step Three:
Add another squiggly line like this:


Step Four:
Add the last line like this:


Step 5:
Add your top coat and you're done!


I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!