CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

My First FAILED Franken

So, I've been seeing a lot of people posting the frankens they have made. Sooo.. I decided to make my very first franken! I was aiming to make a somewhat holo nail polish and I totally failed! lol. And to make it worst the last color I added made the polish goop up =[ Oh well! After I made it and applied it did not surprise me that I did not like it at all. I think I was more disappointed with color because it was not the color I was aiming for, but once again oh well! lol. There is a lot of glitter and I tried to get a good shot, but it's hard to capture it on camera. And since I put so much glitter in it and the polish has a blueish base I decided to call it Party After Midnight! lol.






These are the polishes I used:

Question for today: Have you ever madea franken?

11 comments:

Fingers said...

I have no desire to make a franken-but I have had someone make me one from my idea! This is not that bad!!

Shally said...

I made one the other day from a polish that was too runny and wouldn't set up. It came out pretty well. I really like the color of yours.

KarenD said...

Aw, sorry it didn't match what you saw in your head--I think it's pretty!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Fingers I know what you mean! I had no desire to make one at all really, but I keep seeing everyone post about frankens they made so I figured I'd try it out. It's actually a little fun seeing what the polish turns out to be.

@Shally I think I seen the one you posted and I thought it turned out lovely!

@Karen D. Thanks! I was def. bummin' lol.

Sara said...

I've never frankened. I'm too afraid I'll end up with a big, brown mess 8) I won some in a giveaway though and love them.

ScarsLikeLace said...

I really like it, that's a super pretty shade of blue! =)

Beanie said...

i love making frankens! so fun, i actually really like this one and it's wayyyyy better than my first! lol

Nail Art Epicness said...

Haha thanks ladies!

Olivia C. said...

I like it! I've never made a franken... I'm too scared. hah

Sandra said...

Not a failure in my eyes. I love that shade of blue. :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Olivia C. It's actually a lot of fun!

@Sandra thanks!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!