CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

N.Y.C.: Broadway Burgundy Frost

I finally have a camera thanks to my awesome boyfriend =] This is my very first nail swatch. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to buying things (I'll have to change that) I just like N.Y.C. because I can get 7 bottles of nail polish for $7 instead of paying $7 for just one bottle. I however will purchase more expensive brands in the future. Anyways here it is my first nail swatch. It's by N.Y.C. and is called Broadway Burgundy Frost. I took a couple pictures in the sun and a couple in the shade. I am wearing two coats and a top coat. The color is pretty opaque and I probably could have done just one coat, but I like to do two coats just in case I miss a spot on my nail.






It's been a while since I've worn this color, but wearing it reminded me of how much I love it! I think it counts as a fall color, but of course I do the whole "what's in" thing. Do  you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!