CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

N.Y.C.: Times Square Tangerine Creme

My boyfriend and I went to quite a few stores yesterday. And of course almost all of them had their halloween decorations and costumes out. We even went to an all halloween store. Afterwards I was feeling a bit in the halloween mood. So, I painted my nails orange. I used N.Y.C.'s Times Square Tangerine Creme. I really love this color. As soon as I put it on it reminded me of candy corn! Which gave me the idea to do candy corn nails. Here is the swatch for the polish. I am wearing two coats and a top coat.






I'm pretty antsy for halloween after all the stuff I seen setting out. I'm excited to do some halloween nail art also. That's my favorite thing about nail polish. Doing art on my nails =P  Even if it doesn't last very long. I still love it. What about you? Are you ready for halloween?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!