CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Rimmel London: Red Carpet

As promised I swatched something other than Sinful Colors lol. And today I have a guest! My daughter! lol. I need to give my nails some time to breathe so I swatched her nails instead of mine lol. I painted her nails while she was sleeping and keep in mind that she is 11 months old so the imperfections had to stay seeing as how if I were to go at them with a q-tip she would have woken up lol. She is wearing two coats of Rimmel London's Red Carpet. It's a pretty bright red and I absolutley love this color!




Question of the day: Do you own any polishes from Rimmel London? If so do you like them?

7 comments:

KarenD said...

Sleeping baby mani--I don't think I'd dare try it lest the baby wake up mid-polish. :)

Fingers said...

Am thinking 11 months old is a little young for polish! What if they eat it!!!

Sara said...

I think I'd be too afraid she'd wake up. I hate when my boys wake up to early.

Olivia C. said...

Rimmel polish is pretty good. I don't find myself going to look at their polish though. This is pretty!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Fingers I'm sorry you feel 11 months old is too young, but I see no harm in painting her fingernails. Usually I paint her toe nails rather than her fingers and she's sleeping when I paint them so thats the only time I would worry about her sticking her fingers in her mouth (when they are wet.)

@Sara I had just put her down for a nap so she wasn't gonna be waking up anytime soon lol.

@Olivia Thanks!

Elizedge said...

I think it's hysterical you painted her nails while sleeping! I have a few untrieds I want to swatch and hate to remove my current mani, so I start looking side-eyed at my son and he backed away pretty quickly....maybe if I did it while HE was sleeping??? hmmmmmm (he IS purple right now, you know!)

Dicas Femininas said...

uau que esmalte lindo amei seu blog e estou seguindo vou adora ter vc no meu blog beijos flor


http://rosanadicasfemininas.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!