CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sally Hansen: Green With Envy

This is Sally Hansen's Green With Envy from the Xtreme Wear collection. I'm gonna have to be completely honest the color reminds me of bougars. Oh, but what lovely bougars they are! lol. I love the brushes on these polishes. The formula is pretty thick. I have two coats on and a top coat. I probably could have gotten away with just one coat, but oh well.








What do you think about the color? Or the collection?

P.S. Show my blog some love and follow me =]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!