CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sinful Colors: Fly Away

I noticed I keep posting swatches of Sinful Colors polishes. I need to switch it up a bit so I promise my next swatch will not be by Sinful Colors! lol. Today's swatch is however Sinful Colors. It's called Fly Away. It's a bright blue! I love this color! So bright and cheery (in my opinion). Anyways, this polish had gooed up a while ago, so I dumped some nail polish remover in it. And I guess I dumped too much because it made the polish watery =[ Sadly I had to throw out the polish after the swatch. I keep having to throw my polishes away and it sucks! lol. I guess it gives me more of a reason to buy more? lol. Anyways this is three coats and a top coat.. but, I know I could have gotten away with two had it not been from me dumping so much polish remover in it (I think I need to invest in some nail polish thinner).

These swatches were taken in artificial light with a flash.




Question for today is: How often do you find yourself throwing out your no longer good polishes?


8 comments:

Beanie said...

omgg!! you should've left it open for a little bit to thicken up :} and definitely get a thinner, remover can alter the chemical state of the polish. anywayss i think this color is gorgeous
!! i never throw away polish, if it's really horrendous i'll at least use it for frankening lol!

Beanie said...

sorry, i didn't mean my comment to sound like a parent to a little kid, it was suppose to be "omggg! i would never do that because im so cheap" lol

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Beanie lmao I wasn't thinking that at all! I didn't think to do that! lol.

Nail Nerd said...

I haven't tossed anything yet but am definitely avoiding a couple of cheap-o bottles because I know they're a goopy mess. Time to get some thinner! That blue looks awesome though, at least it's cheap and easy enough to get another

Olivia C. said...

I'm sorry you had to get rid of it, because I love the color!

Fingers said...

I don't ever throw away polish-isn't that sacrilege??

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Nail Nerd Yes at least they are inexpensive! lol.

@Olivia I loved this color too! lol

@Fingers it is a crime isn't it? lol

whimsicalglam said...

it's such a pretty blue!! too bad you had to throw it out :(

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!