CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sinful Colors: GoGo Girl

Today I wanted to show you a swatch from a Sinful Colors polish called GoGo Girl. I was so bummed when I decided to paint my nails with this because it was gooey and is in the trash now =[ I hate throwing my nail polishes away it depresses me lol. Anyways this is two coats and a top coat. These swatches were taken in artificial light with a flash.






I was soo in love with this red! Mainly because it was really bright and I LOVE red nail polish. I'm definitely going to buy another bottle of this color!

Anyways, my boyfriend is off work for the next four days so I am going to schedule posts for these four days. I'll still get online and check what everybody is doing/posting, but just wanted to give you a heads up if I don't respond to anything quickly!

Question for today: What's your favorite color to wear on your nails?


9 comments:

Fingers said...

My fave color to wear is brown followed by green. I love this red,but hate Sinful-not even worth the dollar

Nail Art Epicness said...

Wow really?! I LOVE sinful colors and I actually heard somewhere that it was the number one selling polish in the U.S.! I'll have to look it up and see if it's true or not.

KarenD said...

But ... did you try thinner? Thinner solves so many of my goopy problems.

Nail Art Epicness said...

Nope, I don't have any thinner lol. Most of the bottle was gone (even though it doesn't look like it)

Shally said...

I was going to ask about thinner also. I don't have any but need some because the color I just used had the same goopy issue.
My favorite color to use is orange. :)

Sandra said...

Fabulous red, it's so nice!

Olivia C. said...

So pretty! Sorry you had to throw it away. Bummer.

Ariel said...

That is a really pretty Fall red!

I followed your blog! Follow me back? :)

chiclookxo.blogspot.com

-ariel*

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks ladies!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!