CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sinful Colors: Hazard

Hey guys! I swatched this color the other day. It's by Sinful Colors and is called Hazard. I personally really like it. It's sort of a peachy orange I guess you could say? lol. The color was actually pretty opaque, but of course I usually put on thick coats. I am wearing two coats and a top coat. The sun has also disappeared these past couple of days so these swatches are taken in artificial light with a flash.







What do you all think of this color? I usually like darker colors on my nails 'cause they are short and I think it looks better, but I really like this color =]

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!