CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sinful Colors: Midnight Blue

Hey everybody! Today is a swatch from Sinful Colors. It's called Midnight Blue. It's such a pretty blue in my opinion! I painted my nails the night before and went to bed afterwards. They were still a little wet, but I didn't think anything would happen to 'em. I woke up the next morning and had a bunch of lines on all my nails. It looks like I put my hands under my head and my hair left some imprints lol. So I decided to add one more coat to cover up the lines (I only had two coats on and no top coat. Now I have three coats.) Well I waited for my nails to dry. I felt them to make sure they were. They were. As they day went on I noticed I had more lines on my nails!! Anyways here's the swatch:







Anyways I have a question for everyone. I know you've noticed (lol) that I have dry skin around my finger nails. I have tried everything I can think of to get rid of it and nothing works! I've tried lotion, I've tried clipping 'em, I've tried soaking them, but nope nothing! I feel like they ruin the pictures  post 'cause I would like for them to be neat. So if anyone knows how to fix this problem your help will be greatly appreciated!!


3 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Pretty blue! Dumb question, but have you tried cuticle oil? I always put that on after I remove polish, before I put a new polish on, and before swatches. I recommend Sephora by OPI's cuticle oil.

BreezeyBee said...

try exfoliating your hands doll. and keep moisturizing them.

Breezeybee Blog

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks guys!!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!