CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sinful Colors: Mint Apple

Yay! It's saturday! I'm just waiting for this month to hurry up and get over with because my boyfriend, daughter and I get to move into our new apt. We are currently living at his dad's so we have no privacy. Anyways, here is a swatch from Sinful Colors. It's called Mint Apple. It's such a soft color. I'm gonna say turqoise? lol. It has a bit of a shimmer to it which I tried to capture! This is three coats and a top coat. (The dents in my nails are from acrylics I had on a couple months ago.)





This is the first time I have worn this color and I bought it four or five months ago lol. I actually really like it, but I guess I'm just not use to wearing shimmery colors. I'm trying to open up to all different colors and brands of nail polish. I however am not loyal to any certain brand. I just like the inexpensive stuff.

What about you is there a certain brand you will only buy or won't buy from?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!