CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sinful Colors: Nirvana

Hey everyone! Today's swatch is yet another color from Sinful Colors! It's called Nirvana. The other night when I had painted my nails my boyfriend asked, "What color are you painting your nails?" He was sitting across the room so he couldn't see what color. I responded and said, "A color you won't like." My boyfriend let's me know when he doesn't like the color of my polish. So far he hasn't liked two of the nail colors I have worn. To my surprise, when we were driving around the other day he said he liked the color of my nails. I said, "WOW! I thought you wouldn't like them." He couldn't tell what color it was though so I had to show him the bottle lol. Anyways here's the swatches!

These pictures were taken in artificial light with a flash.





I would describe this color as a soft brown. It's the only brow nail polish I own as I like more cheery/dark colors LOL.

Question for today: Do you own any brown nail polishes?


9 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

Nirvana is a beautiful color I need this color! I just recently started getting more browns, I have a few now.

Olivia C. said...

I love this! I have tons of browns, because I love to wear them in the fall. :)

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

I have this one & Love it! Perfect for the Fall.

Sandra said...

Oooh, it's so pretty! I totally love these kinds of shades. :D

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks for commenting ladies!

Guy Polish (Jim) said...

It looks very similar to BB Couture Rustler. I have Rustler and really like it. The browns look good with zebra stripes.

Nail Nerd said...

I've got a bunch of browns and tans but Nirvana was one of my first and I still dig it a lot -- it looks great on you!

Fingers said...

I love browns like these!!!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Guy Polish (Jim) I've never tried zebra stripes with brown. I will have to try it out!

@Nail Nerd and Fingers Thanks!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!