CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sinful Colors: Vacation Time

Today I have yet another swatch from Sinful Colors called vacation time. This is the first time I have worn this color since I bought it. I thought the color was a little boring after I seen it on my nails. Just a plain shade of a darkish pink? No shimmer or nothing of the sort. I am wearng two coats and no top coat. Also, please pay no attention to the minor dent on my ring finger lol.

These swatches were taken in artificial light with a flash.




Today's question: What do you think of Sinful Colors polishes?


5 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I like Sinful Colors. I always forget that I have so many bottles from the brand, though. This color has kind of a peachy tone to it, pretty!

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

I really like Sinful Colors. I think you get what you paid for. Every one I have has a nice formula and are easy to apply. However, some of the colors just aren't that pigmented.

Sandra said...

I wanna get this color, it's so pretty!

KarenD said...

I have never understood why this one is called Vacation Time--it's looks more like Office Time to me, maybe even Office Time in the 80s. :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Karen D. I thought the same thing when I applied this! LOL.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!