CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Water Marbling

Back in June I went to my cousins wedding. I had a pretty funky dress so I wanted to do some funky nail art, but what? I ended up doing water marbling to my nails. Looking back at the wedding.. what the hell was I thinking wearing this to a wedding?! lol. Anyways I took the picture below on the car ride to the wedding. The skin around my fingers are completely dried out so please forgive me!


This is the only picture I have of my nails from that day. I unfortunately dron't remember what colors I used. So the question for todays post is.. What do you think of water marbling?

10 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Love it! I need to practice water marbling more. I love the way it turns out. :)

KarenD said...

I've tried it a couple times & don't seem to have a natural talent for it. :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Olivia C. I think the last time I actually even did water marbling was back in July. It's a little too time consuming for me lol.

@KarenD I'm not very good at it either, but I still do it lol.

Beanie said...

OOOOH! i love the way the thumb looks! i personally really like marbling!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Beanie Thanks!!

Beautyshades said...

It looks great. I tried once but it didn't look good:)

Sandra said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous!
I love marbling, but I hate that it's such a messy activity.

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Beautyshades thanks!

@Sandra I totally agree! Definitely really messy! lol

Shally said...

Oh my! I love those colors and you did a great job! I wish I could get water marbling to work that well.

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks Shally!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!