CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wet N' Wild: Buffy the Violet Slayer

I'm going to postpone the rest of the Halloween nail art. My boyfriend works midnights this week and it's a bit of a handful trying to keep our 11 month old occupied while he gets his sleep in before work. Swatches however are a little bit easier =] So today I did a swatch for Wet N' Wild's Buffy the violet slayer. I am wearing three coats and no top coat. It's such a pretty purple. My camera does this color no justice. But here it is..





It's also my 22nd birthday today and my boyfriend got me a really big cake <3 And I wanted to share some pictures with you.



Anyways, back to the nailpolish. What do you think about this color? Do you own it or any of the Sally Hansen Fast Dry nail polishes?



11 comments:

Nail Nerd said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Your nails look fantastic, go wrap 'em around some fun!

Beanie said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!
this color looks fantastic!

Olivia C. said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you're having a great day! That cake looks soo good! And pretty polish, too! :)

Beautyshades said...

Happy birthday. I love cake:)

Nail Art Epicness said...

Haha thanks ladies!!

Fingers said...

Happy Bday! I don't do drugstore brands-I'm a snob that way! but would love a piece of cake!

Nail Art Epicness said...

If I could send ya some I would. I have plenty of it! lol

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday! And the nail polish is gorgeous! :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Sandra thanks so much =]

LC said...

HAPPY BELATED! I KNOW IT SAID IT BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY, BUT I WANTED TO SAY IT AGAIN! LOL I'm sorry I missed actually saying it the day of!!

LOVING that purple color on you!!! AND UHM! I WANT SOME CAKE!! IS THERE ANY LEFT OVER?!?! lol

XO!
LC

Nail Art Epicness said...

Lol. Thanks LC! You're more than welcome to have a piece lol. It's been two days since my birthday and half the cake isn't even gone. It doesn't look like it in the picture, but it's a big cake! lol.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!