CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Wet N' Wild: Teal Of Fortune

Hey guys! I can't believe it's thursday already! Today I wanted to do a swatch from Wet N' Wild's Fast Dry collection. It's called Teal Of Fortune. The name is quite corny if I do say so myself. I ended up having to do three coats, but on the bright side I didn't need a top coat because it's glossy all on it's own. I'm still on the edge if I like the formula or not. I flat out hate the brush. It was difficult to paint my nails without getting it all over. The brush reminds me of the water paintbrushes I use to use when I was a kid. I do however really like the color. It's blue, but when you're in a darker room you can see some green in it. I tried my best to capture the green, but unfortunately I couldn't.






Like I said I really like this color and I love the green tint to it. I just wish the brushes were better. Do you own any Wet N' Wild Fast Dry polishes? If so which ones?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!