CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Help Me Name My Franken!

As you all know I made my first Franken nail polish a few days ago and wasn't too excited about the outcome, but I made another Franken polish shortly after. I'm actually proud of this one and like it! I however cannot come up with a name to call it! It's somewhat of a dark shimmery green with silver sparkles! It really reminds me of a fantasy place, but at the same time it reminds me of a jungle lol. And Fantasy Jungle just sounds stupid to me! lol. What do you think I should name it? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Anyways, I am wearing two coats and the formula went on so smoothly I thought I was in heaven! I was greatly shocked and soo very very pleased with this franken because this one actually turned out how I had invinsioned it in my head! lol. Take a look!

You can really see the shimmery goodness on my pointer finger in this picture! =]


Here are the polishes I used:

Question of the day: What should I name this Franken?


10 comments:

Shally said...

I'm really bad at names. I didn't even name mine. I do think yours is pretty though!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Lol I'm bad at names too!

Olivia C. said...

I'm bad at names, too! But I'm glad this one turned out the way you wanted it to. I love it!

Nail Nerd said...

I say just flip it and do Jungle Fantasy! It looks awesome, well done!

Selene and Theia said...

This franken looks great!!! such a great job and i agree Jungle Fantasy seems kinda cool!!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Hahaha thanks everyone!!

LC said...

Super cute! I'd "Not In Kansas Anymore." Because clearly there are no jungles in Kansas lol and idk I think it's cute! haha

XO!
LC

LC said...

By the way, you're on my Blogroll! :)

XO!
LC

Fingers said...

I like jungle fantasy! But it's a pretty green!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@LC Thanks! You're on my other blogs page =]

@Fingers Thanks! I guess I'm gonna go with Jungle Fantasy lol.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!