CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nail Mail!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting. I just moved and didn't have the internet until today. Anyways I entered a contest at Nail Polish Is My Crack's blog and won!

Here's what I won:
Make Up Bag
2 Candles
Candies
A pack of Gum
Nubar Reclaim nail polish
Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty
Nail stickers (not pictured)



I was so excited to win the Nubar Reclaim nail polish and as soon as I opened this package up I applied that polish right away! lol. You best believe I'll be blogging about that tomorrow! Hope you guys are all having a great day! I would also like to thank Elizabeth for the wonderful prize! I loved it! If you're not already following her go to her blog at Nail Polish Is My Crack. GO FOLLOW HER NOW!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!