CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Needle Marbling

I've come to the conclusion that I need to do more nail art. Hence the name of my blog "nail art epicness" lol. So, I decided to give needle marbling a try and let me tell you! By far the hardest thing I have attempted lol. I guess it turned out alright but the patterns are not all the same. Anyways here's how it turned out:



So very hard! Definitely need to practice more and who knows maybe I will become a pro! lol.

4 comments:

nevorpurify said...

These look great! Something that I discovered when trying out different marbling techniques is that if you use a very tiny brush instead of a needle it tends to look a little bit better and it's definitely WAY easier! Maybe that's something you could try if you wanna do marbling again!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Cool!! Thanks for telling me that! lol. I will def have to try it out!

KarenD said...

I've never tried this technique--must give it a go; looks interesting!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Very hard! lol. My thumb was the first one I painted and I must of had to start over 3 or 4 times cause I didn't put enough polish on lol.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!