CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Nightmare Before Christmas Nail Art

I'm not the greatest at nail art, but I am practicing so I can hopefully get better lol. I don't have the proper tools either.. I think if I did have them I still wouldn't be the greatest, but I feel my work would defiitely look somewhat better lol. I came across a blog who was entering OPI's nail polish giveaway and she did The Nightmare Before Christmas as her inspiration. I however forget who's blog I saw it on so if you know please tell me so I can credit her for the idea! Anyways, I currently don't have any q-tips so my cuticles are a bit of a mess until I can get to the store to buy some. Here is what I came up with:


I know it's not the greatest, but hey I tried lol! I hope I can get to the store soon and pick up some brushes and dotting tools as it would probably make nail art soo much easier then using the actual polish brushes and toothpicks lol. I know I'm not the only one who is confident with nail art so I was thinking I might make a 30 day challenge for beginner nail art? What do you think? I don't know how many people would be up for that, but it was a thought lol.


12 comments:

Shally said...

I think they look good. I would totally be up for a 30 day challenge for beginner at nail art.

Nail Art Epicness said...

I'm definitely thinking of a list to put together and thanks! =]

Nail Nerd said...

Adorable! Love Jack's little face on your nail, he looks so happy there

Sandra said...

It looks really cute!

http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks ladies!

Beautyshades said...

I like it. Great for halloween

Olivia C. said...

Looks great! Very cute. :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks!!

KarenD said...

Fun mani! I saw a walk-around Jack (and Sally) at Disneyland last week. :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

@KarenD What and I missed it?! lol

KarenD said...

I'm sure they're still around for the rest of the month--just bop on over! :)

Nail Art Epicness said...

I wish I could! lol

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!