CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Nubar: Reclaim

Hey guys! Yesterday I mentioned I would be posting about the Nubar Reclaim nail polish I won. I was so ecstatic to win this because this polish is a holo polish and I had been looking all over for this type of polish, but have had no luck, so I was stoked when I won! I have never owned a bottle of Nubar polish either. As soon as I applied this I was in LOVE. The formula went on smoothy, I loved the brush and I didn't need a top coat because the polish was glossy all by itself. I wore this for about three days before even started chipping. I don't think I have been so in amazed by a nail polish like I am with this one lol. Anyways take a look! This is only two coats. (Click on the pictures to enlarge them.)




Question for today is: Do you own a holo nail polish? Do you like it?

5 comments:

Elizedge said...

best green holo ever! And it looks so cute on you! I did a dark green tip after a couple days because I couldn't bring myself to take it off! haha

Nail Art Epicness said...

It definitely is really pretty! Thanks so much for holding the contest! =]

Selene and Theia said...

oooooo *drool* sucha pretty color!! :D

Fingers said...

This was my first holo and am now addicted! I can't get enough!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks girls for commenting!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!