CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pure Ice: Glow In The Dark

Hey everyone! Today I have a quick post for ya! It's from Pure Ice and it's a glow in the dark polish conveniently named Glow In The Dark lol. I found this the other day at my local walgreens. They also had a black light top coat that obviously glows when you're under a black light, but seeing as how I won't be around a black light anytime soon I went with the glow in the dark polish. It said to apply just two coats, but I went with three for some reason lol. The glow time sucked though and I had to be quick with snapping a few pictures. I can't really complain as it was only $1.99 but here is what I managed to get pictures of:




Question of today is: Do you have a glow in the dark polish? If so what brand?

5 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Ahh so cool!

MShell said...

I have Fantasy Makers Glow In Dark.....I just put it on my nails Saturday & it was kind of gloomy that day, so the polish didn't charge much...But when I did put it under a light for a few minutes it was super bright in the dark...But for some reason it won't show up in a picture, even when its really glowing. ??? I do love it for how cheap it was, but HARD to find, everyone was sold out.

Nail Art Epicness said...

Yeah, I actually had problems with getting pictures of this polish in the dark. I think you just have to get the right angle and be quick with the camera as soon as you turn out the lights.

Nail Nerd said...

Haha love it with the bottle shot! I just have the OPI and Fantasy Makers glow in the darks -- I don't know how much use they're really going to get in the long run but they're fun right now!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Nail Nerd thanks! lol. They are fun aren't they?! lol.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!