CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream Review

Hey everybody! Today I have a review for you! A while back I asked you what I could do for my dried out cuticles. Some of you suggested cuticle oil and to keep my hands moisturized. My boyfriend and I went to walmart and he bought me some cuticle massage cream by Sally Hansen. I notice it working after just one use! I was more than pleased! But there are some things I didn't like so I made a list of pros and cons.

Pros:
Works great
Easy To Carry

Cons:
Greasy
Time Consuming

Would I suggest this to a friend? Absolutely!

Here's the container it comes in:

 It says that this is a cream, but to me cream is more of a thick lotion and if it had bee a cream it would be so much more less time consuming.

This massage cream has definitely helped improve my nasty dried out cuticles. I would definitely recommend trying this if you are having trouble with your cuticles.

Question of the day is: Have you tried Sally Hansen Massage Cream? If you have did you like it? Why or Why not?


5 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I'm glad you found something that works for you!

.tupouleota. said...

I'm going to have to try this out. Dried cuticles are not cute

DRIKA ESMALTES said...

Hello,
loved your blog, it is beautiful, its tbm glazes are wonderful. Congratulations!
I also write about glazes. Go there to check out the blog.
I'm following you and would love to see you following me there too.

kisses

Drika

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks for commenting ladies!

Maki said...

I haven't tried it, but I will have to!

PS: Cute header! :D

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!