CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sinful Colors: Unicorn

Todays swatch is from Sinful Colors. It's called Unicorn. Unicorn is a pale yellow. The first coat I applied was really shear. I ended up doing three coats, but realize I really should have done four because there are lighter spots on my nail. This is the first time I have used this polish and I honestly don't know how I feel about it. I only have one other yellow nail polish and its brighter (I have yet to wear that one) It might be the color of this yellow or just yellow in general that I don't like on my nails lol.




Question of the day: What do you think of yellow nail polish? I don't think I have ever seen anyone I know wear yellow polish lol.

2 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I think it looks good on you! I have this, and it's one of my favorite yellows. But my all time favorite is China Glaze Lemon Fizz. Yellow's pretty hard to pull off.

Nail Art Epicness said...

Thanks! I was shocked when my boyfriend said he liked it lol.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!