CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Spider Nail Art

I went to walmart lastnight and came across some painting brushes.. I figured I could try them out as nail art brushes lol. I don't know how long they will last seeing as how they weren't made for the use of nail polish, but they worked out decent. I mean, they weren't the greatest, but I still was able to do a little bit more detail than I normally would be able to lol. I painted a spider on my ring finger for halloween and used the brushes for it and here's how it turned out:



It definitely could have turned out better I think if I had brushes ment for nail art lol. I still think it turned out alright though. I hope everyone had a great halloween!

4 comments:

Nail Nerd said...

Just keep playing with it, you're totally on the right path! Don't worry too much about the brushes (they all get trashed sooner or later anyway), just try to find something small and pointed that's comfortable for you to work with :)

KarenD said...

Great job!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Nail Nerd Thanks! I think I need more practice lol.

@KarenD Thanks!

♥beauxs mom said...

I think your spider looks great! Happy Halloween love!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!