CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wet N' Wild: Gray's Anatomy

Hey guys! Today's swatch is a swatch from Wet N' Wild's Fasy Dry collection called Gray's Anatomy and is a duo chrome. I must admit. I loved the color in the bottle, but hated it on my nails lol. I applied four coats and honestly I think I could have used one more as it was not very opaque in person. Anyways here are the swatches:




Question for today is: Do you own this color? Do you like it? Why or why not?

5 comments:

Shally said...

I own it, and like you I think it looks better in the bottle.

Nail Nerd said...

Four coats?!!! Ack! Maybe it's be good as a finishing coat over something else?

Olivia C. said...

I'm glad I haven't picked this one up! That's wayyyy too many coats. But it's still pretty.

Nail Art Epicness said...

Yup, four coats! lol. Tellin' ya I could have used another coat because I could still see through the polish lol.

@Nail Nerd yes I think maybe layering it with something might help!

Beanie said...

i looove this color! i layer it over a purple and it looks awesome! i admit though it's way to sheer to use on its own! :{

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!