CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wet N' Wild: Night Prowl

Today's swatch is from Wet N' Wild it's called Night Prowl. I saw this on Livy Lu Lu's blog and just HAD to have it! lol. It was only .99 cents, but unfortunately I think I picked up a bad bottle because when I applied it it was all goopy =[ It did however dry pretty fast for the condition it was in. I applied two coats because the first coat was pretty shear. I also added a top coat because as on Livy Lu Lu's blog she stated the polish was kinda of rough due to the glitter. Unfortunately my top coat didn't help much because it was still rough as you can see in the pictures. This polish is has a black base with purple glitter. These pictures were taken in artificial light with a flash.




I'm thinking I'm going to get a new bottle as it was only .99 cents and want to re-swatch it. Anyways that leaves me with the question of the day which is: Do you own this color? What do you think if it?


6 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Yay! So pretty! I think you should definitely try to find a new bottle, because the polish is just too gorgeous!

Beanie said...

such a pretty color!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Olivia C. Yeah I def think I'm going to get another bottle =]

@Beanie Thanks =]

Beautyshades said...

Very pretty and cheap:)

imobsessedwithnails said...

I own this bottle- it's ok, I mostly layer it ontop of dark browns, burgundy, dark purple and black to give it a diff effect. So pretty.

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Beautyshades isn't it!

@imobsessedwithnails thanks for commenting.. I never thought about layering it.

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!