CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Leopard Print Nails

I have posted pictures of my leopard print nails in a past blog entry. I didn't have any type of special brush or anything really and said I would attempt it again after I had the correct supplies needed to do it. Here is my old leopard nail art post if you would like to do a comparison lol. These nails in my opinion turned out SO much better than last time I did this lol.


I also reversed the colors. In my last post my nails were brown with gold dots. I like this version much better! More realistic to me lol. What do you all think?

9 comments:

Elizedge said...

these look great! I do the splotches with the nail polish brush and the lines with a dotting tool (you could use a toothpick!)

Fingers said...

Very cool! Really like the colors you used!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Elizedge I'm not very talented with a toothpick lol.

@Fingers thanks!

♥beauxs mom said...

Looks so cute I love Your choice of colors.

Nail Art Epicness said...

@Beauxs mom Thanks =]

KarenD said...

I like this color combo better than the brown base--this is more vibrant!

Nail Art Epicness said...

@KarenD I totally agree with you! Why I didn't do this combination before is beyond me lol.

jia arshad said...

i love your work... im new to blogging and just started to blog about my nail art ... i would love to have your support towards me also i am adding your blog as my favourite :)

my blog:http://nail-x-travagenza.blogspot.com/

my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/imprisonedeyes

hope you will support me :)

uismail said...

not able to meet the expenses and your budgets???? (id 10398)
Here's a chance to earn part time, a smart way to relief
your tight budgets by doing your work from home. You
can easily earn up to 10-20 $ per hour or 100$ per month.
For details visit http://www.jobzinn.com

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!