CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wet N' Wild Haul

Today I went to walgreens and OH MY they had soo much nail polish. They have set up for christmas and had sets of nail polishes all over the beauty department. I was in HEAVEN! I however am pretty cheap so I waltzed my way over to the  Wet N' Wild Wild Shine collection because those polishes are only .99 cents a piece. I ended up buying six of them. There was another one that I wish I had gotten while I was there so I may find myself back there tomorrow lol. Anyways here's what I ended up purchasing:

Dreamy Poppy
French White Creme
Clear Nail Protector
Red Red
Wild Card
Sunny Side Up

This is my first haul and possibly my last because usually when I buy polishes I buy them one at a time lol. Hope you guys are all having a great weekend!


3 comments:

imobsessedwithnails said...

Have all these!! I love Sunny Side Up, I've bought it like 4 times already- Sunny Side Up and Dream Poppy are great together! Nice Haul!

Nail Art Epicness said...

Lol awesome! I can't wait to try sunny side up =] Thanks for commenting =]

ptitemeve said...

Hi! I'M a new follower and really like your blog :)
Nice haul! LOVE wet'n'wild polishes

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!