CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm back! And the winner is...

Hey guys! I am so sorry for my disappearance! I was going through an extremely tough time and needed some time to myself and had to put the contest on hold which I am so sorry about!  But I am glad to annouce that the winner of the contest is Karlene A.! Karlene has 48 hours to respond to the e-mail I sent her or I will select another winner. Congratulations to Karlene! If you didn't win this time don't worry I plan to have more contests in the near future.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats, Karlene!

♥beauxs mom said...

congrats to the winner! glad your back hope things are ok, missed you mucho!

Karlene A. said...

Thank you! :D

Hope everything is okay now, Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Please do not leave comments saying follow me I'll follow you. Please do not leave links to your blog. If you would like me to look at your blog please send a link to my e-mail and I will be happy to go and take a gander at it!